.

15 January 2014

INTENTION: tastes of green tea [Guiding Word Update]

My Guiding Word for 2014 is INTENTION. For me, right now this is how it is manifesting itself.

It is self-care.

It is me making lists, small lists of those things I want to make time for each day. The little things. Those things that quietly nourish the soul, that quiet the mind and are comfortable for the backbone. And it is those things that love to be done and need to be done. Finding a balance. It is seeing those things laid out before me, making sense. Forming part of a bigger picture. It is the beginning. Tiny steps to an ultimate end.

It is the intention of making space, making time, giving myself permission, setting mini goals, finding purpose, choosing to make the day count for something.

Want to know why I chose intention as my Guiding Word? Then read more here. 

Or here for all posts on my Guiding Word 2014: Intention 
.

 


No comments: