.

04 January 2014

2014: A year of intention


I have decided to chose a ‘guiding word’ to live by for 2014, instead of a new years resolution I won’t be able to keep to.
My word is intention.
I feel like I’ve drifted a little bit this last year and I am ready for more focused living. I have big goals I want to work on and achieve and I know that INTENTION will help me get there.
I am a go with the flow kind of girl and I still want to welcome those things that float into my life unexpectedly, but I also want each day to matter. To count for something. To have a place in the direction I want to head.
I am curious to see how my life might be different if I mindfully choose how I spend each day, how I pass my hours, what goodness I seek out, what opportunities I create, how I exercise my body, what I eat. I wonder what living ‘fully aware’ feels like.
I want to try living life with a plan. Even if its just little daily plans. 

Are you living by a guiding word in 2014? Let me in know in the comments below, I'd love to hear your stories...
.

No comments: