.

03 August 2014

The Creativity Consciousness Shift

 

 I believe we are all born creative beings and remain creative beings, but somewhere along the way we lose this knowledge of ourselves. 

 

At times and very recently I have experienced a disconnect from my creative self. Sometimes life just gets in the way. Or I have let it get in the way and lost sight of why I create. Forgotten the feeling that creative wild abandon brings. The losing of hours on a Sunday afternoon as I become absorbed in pages and paint.

But I have learned to listen to the whispers of my soul, reminding me of my creative calling and I choose to connect or re-connect with my creative self.

And here’s the secret…. Its really very simple to do.

You just have to believe it, know it in your bones that you are creative. That you have your story to share and that there is a place in the world for it.

You need to know it, feel it and then do it.

Our state of mind can control our creativity or more importantly our creative blocks, but we can control our state of mind. I know that when operating from the right mind set we can open up our creative channels and find familiarity and courage in our creative abilities.

All it takes is a simple shift in our consciousness. To know it, feel it and then do it.

Have faith, have courage brave beings and re-connect to your creative self. 

Have you experienced a creative disconnect? Are you re-connecting to your creative self? Please share your story in the comments below, I'd love to read about your creative journey.

If you enjoyed this post you might also like...

No comments: